Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Furthermore, to compound my agitation, the Liverpool Season DVD is selling at a mere 14.95. I was convinced that some hapless clerk had, in his ignorance, pasted the wrong Spring Sale sticker price. But I was wrong. According to the laws of supply and demand, HMV probably thought that everyone would buy anything Liverpool because they were Champions of Europe last season. So they brought in too much stock and now it's selling at 14.95. In comparing 65 with a rounded 15, I can only say I am glad that Chelsea's DVD is not selling at the low price after I bought it because it would have given me a heart attack.
Anyway had Carl's Junior with Ben and it was nice seeing her after quite a while but we didn't talk as much as I would have liked to probably because of the other people with us. Oh well. I also caught a slight flu which became worse because I went out today and got caught in the rain coming home. And my left cheek is going numb. Just Great.